Thursday 5 September 2013

Friends


Hello and welcome to my little crafty world. I did intend to try and blog every week, however,  I was rather busy last week getting ready for a craft fair. Unfortunately it was cancelled the day before so very disappointing . Anyway onwards and upwards so they say, and I now have a number of things to share. This card is about friends and people who touch our lives.

I have used an 8x8 card and matted on a base card from Graphic 45 , great card stock and designs, I used spellbinders radiant  rectangles and die cut a base and two frames. I stamped image from Creative Expressions stamps, embossed in white, and matted on. I used Hunkydory acetate , pearls around edges, and a beautiful butterfly to finish.                    
I hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.