Sunday 10 November 2013


Hello bloggers and I hope you are all well, it certainly is a lot colder and wetter the last few days. Christmas seems to be creeping up and will soon be upon us. Time just goes quicker or is it because I am getting older faster.  I know my aching body might agree!!!
Today I have made a Christmas card using 8x8 card. I printed onto glosscard an image from Joanna Sheen by Josephine Wall CD. The images are wonderful as the more you look the more you see all the different things going on in the background. They are really quite mystical.  For the front of the card I have used a piece of card  and made appetures to fit different images, a piece of acetate, and made it into a shaker card with some fine glitter and white flower soft.

I stamped some snowflakes and covered with white embossing powder.  I made a tag and stamped a sentiment out, and tied a red ribbon bow. I also added a holly leave from my garden and added some red berry cosmic shimmer glue. Hope you like it x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation Carol, Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.