Thursday 12 December 2013

Hello bloggers I hope you are all well, and getting in the Christmas mood.  Up to now I have not started on the house decorations but I have sorted out some presents.  The weather today has been really nice and pooch and I went for a lovely long walk this afternoon. I really enjoyed it in the autumn sunshine.

  I have been rather busy getting ready for a local traders  xmas market  I have been invited to on Saturday  A lot of work but pleased to get the opportunity to display and hopefully sell some things. It all helps towards more crafty stash to play with. Today I was showing  a canvas for baby's first Christmas for a boy, however, the pictures I've taken are far to dark to show you. So I will have another go and hopefully I will get in on the blog soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.