Sunday 22 December 2013

Hello bloggers and I hope you are all well and ready for the big day. Family  and friends, and of course that includes those furry one's  matter most, so just enjoy what it is you enjoy doing. Talking of furry friends Mr H , poorly pooch is starting to feel a bit less ruff! ruff! and coughing  less now.

So today I am showing you a card I made for my oldest friend, when I say old I mean I have known her 40+ years , a long time and we have been through a lot together.

The card is an 8x8 ,  I used a sheet of  snowflake card from my stash on the backgound and coloured some holly vellum as a border top and bottom. The stamp is a creative expressions one I bought after seeing the lovely Sue Wilson demo it.  I stamped the angel and used double sided sticky sheet, and placed fine glitter on back. I stamped Hark the angels sentiment from same stamp set. I cut Tonic indulgence gothic dies  as a mat for the  angel  and distressed edges with milled lavender. Next I used little pearls and little pearl stars around the angel, made a bow with lavender and topped with a small spellbinder die.
Hope you all have a great weekend, Christmas greetings to you all, and I wish you all a peaceful new Year. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.