Sunday 15 December 2013

Rocking horse


  1. . IHello blogers, I seem to be having a bit of fun with my pictures at the moment. Anyway at least you can see it this time even though it could do with better editing. So here we go with what I did:

I blended  antique linen over canvas and added a touch of tumbled glass distress. I die cut the tattered lace pram die, stamped the beautiful rocking horse stamp onto tissue paper, then used glue &seal to place it on canvas. I also stamped sentiment  , die cut the butterfly, and stamped moon and stars from Grahic45 stamps range. I used H2o's  pearl white added water and painted over the canvas to highlight . I finished off by adding ribbon and baby charm. That's it for now and I hope you like it except to say thank you to Gill Edwards who is my no 1 follower,  no relations by the way!  See I am not talking to myself, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.