Wednesday 25 December 2013

Wish canvas

Hello bloggers and a very merry Christmas to you all. I hope you all have a wonderful few days and enjoy your holiday break.
 I am ending the year with thoughts of spring with a canvas, a little larger than I have done before but I have enjoyed doing it. I am entering this for the Sunday challenge run by Hels Sheridan for the theme Wish.

I have used card stock from Tonic as the backgound.and stuck down with glue and seal , (not used glue and seal before but it is fab and I know Hels is always recommending it and I know why now)  I then  distressed with  picked raspberry ( always want to say pickled)  on card stock and around canvas. I used a stencil in a few parts with paste and stamped on tissue for the verse, dandelion  and sentiment Make a Wish, and used glue and seal to stick down'  I die cut butterflies from new Couture Creations  3 in one set with butterflies dies,folder, and stamps. The keys are cut from Just rite key collection dies and stamp set. The birdie from a spellbinder die. I added some bits of pearls and crystal from an old bracelet to a piece of chain. I also went over parts and round the edge in black soot and to finish flicked some Golden Mint spray mist on in parts.

It does seem lighter in picture but it has more depth of colour to it actually.  I hope you like it, and before I go Mr H poorly pooch is more or less back to normal thank goodness.
Bye for now x

4 comments:

  1. Your canvas is beautiful Carol, I love the soft base colour and those added pearls are lovely. The sentiment is wonderful too. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and all the very best for 2014. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne for your kind comments, I appreciate it. Wishing you well for 2014 x

      Delete
  2. loving your beautiful canvas Carol...I do hope poorly pooch is feeling better...wishing you all good wishes for 2014..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas Carol, glad to hear pooch is better too... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper and wishing you a very Happy 2014 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.