Saturday 18 January 2014

Flutterby Wings

Hello bloggers I hope all is well in your world. on this rather dark and dull Saturday morning. Never mind it is weekend  and I hope you all enjoy it.
Pooch is none to happy though he hates the rain and it is forecast for the day. Oh dear .
Today I am sharing a canvas with a beautiful butterfly stamp from Sam Poole. I think it is beautiful. I stamped it onto tissue paper, and the background is also done with stamped tissue. I used glue and seal  ( magic stuff ) to add onto canvas.  I went round edge with a bit of frayed burlap disress ink, then used a tonic die for the birdcage. I used a spellbinder die for the little birdie on top of cage and put him in the melt pot. That's sounds so cruel but honestly he was not hurt, just gained a nice coat really. I added sentiments and a little heart at top.  Then I added pearls to the butterfly to finish. I am entering this into Hel's Sunday challenge of Wings.

 Bye for now and take care xxx Mr H gorgeous pooch  grunts a kiss x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous canvas Carol, love those colours and yes, the butterfly is stunning isn't it. Love Mr Pooch, he is just soooo cute! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canvas is beautiful Carol, I love that beautiful birdcage and the bird looks all the better for his new coat! Love your little pooch, I don't blame him not liking the rain - I share his dislike...... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.