Thursday 16 January 2014

Look who's 18



Hello bloggers I hope you are well. So who can name all the Telitubbies ?  I have now managed to load the birthday card to go with the canvas at long last. This is my grandson around the age of 3 and he does not know I have this picture so hopefully it will be a bit of a surprise!!!  Basically I used an 8x8 card , used a stencil and peacock feathers distress ink  over the top. I scanned the picture in and cropped it, and added computer generated words. I stamped a crown from Tim H stamps onto foil,  and added a key from Heartfelt Creations burnished keys die. At least he won't get another card like this one, then again maybe he won't want one.
Take care, bye for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.