Thursday 20 February 2014

A Little Birdie Told Me

Hello bloggers hope you are all well and safe. The weather is mixed at the moment and we have seen sunshine a few times, and lots of rain. I am sharing a canvas  with you today  I have made.I should have taken the pictures a little earlier in the day as they are a little dark. Note to me to remember that one!!!
 
I started by using frayed burlap and spiced marmalade distress ink, Then added orange , black and yellow sprays in splatters. I used tissue from a ready stamped sheet from Do craft for the bird, and I stamped the little birdie message onto plain tissue. I covered all of it with glue + seal matt. I placed mesh down the left hand side and added the art letters from American Crafts.I stamped text and corners and added gold rub & buff around the edges. The butterfly is a wooden laser cut one and I sprayed it with orange glimmer spray and finished off with gold rub+  buff.



I made the flowers from a drinks can cut out with a Tim Holtz die an, I run it through an embossing folder and then used alchohol inks to colour  them. Sorry about the darkish pictures, but hope you like the canvas. I am entering this in the Sunday Challenge with the lovely Hels. Take care everyone and have a lovely weekend xxx

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS, love that ickle birdy, he is a handsome chap... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.