Saturday 1 February 2014

The Colour Orange

Hello everyone I hope you are all well and staying warm. Gosh it certainly is cold today that wind is Arctic. Today I am sharing a canvas with you and I am entering it in Hels Sunday Challenge orange.

I started by using frayed burlap distress ink with cut and dry and blended it , I sprayed it in parts with golden mint ink, and black ink. I stamped the beautiful owl from a Sam Poole stamp, and stamped flowers and cut leaves from a Tim H die. I coloured the flowers with spiced marmalade , and pine needles and burlap on on the leaves. I stamped the sentiments out and cut them up as individuals. Then it was melt pot time for flowers , leaves  and Mr owl. I cut a piece of burlap and used a bit of brushed cordroy to add colour and placed them all on with glue gunI .I used a little wax on owl and l added a little metal butterfly with flowers.Couldn't leave little butterfly out could I. I hope you like it, take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation Carol, love all the different textures and elements... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.