Wednesday 14 May 2014

A bit of Vintage Pink

Hello blogger friends I hope you are doing well and enjoying a little bit of sunshine in your world. Today I am sharing a tag I made from recycled corrugated card. The tag is  primarily pink, and Pink is this weeks Sunday Challenge by the lovely Hel's Sheridan.

I started by cutting the card down to 7 x 5 inches and covered it front and back with Fresco Vintage lace acrylic paint. I used a word stamp to add to the background and Ranger rock candy distress around the edges.




I tore some vellum and a piece of pink paper, curled the top and stuck them onto the tag with Ranger glue and seal.   At the bottom of the tag I added some vintage ribbon I bought from the Ribbon Girl.  This ribbon is gorgeous, it is hessian  and about 2 inches wide with the most beautiful pink roses on it. I die cut a butterfly and added a bit of  Tim H  Victorian Velvet distress ink around the edge. Next I added a postcard and a resin frame with a cameo and a dove. Finally I made some flowers, die cut a leaf, and added a few pearls and a couple of hat pins..


Hope you like it, take care and enjoy the sunny daysxxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Carol.. LOVE all those layers and lovely things to look at... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this Carol, it is gorgeous, great colours and very, very feminine. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.