Wednesday 29 October 2014

Friendly Hello

Hello again long time no see. Just a quick update from my last post. Still having lots of problems with my shoulder and looking to have a third injection to help. I cannot have any more than three it seems so I am hoping it will have a reasonable effect to help with pain and stiffness. I have eased off crafting for a few weeks now to help it improve, however, its not really made much difference so I am starting to craft again.

My first Christmas card, oh dear, it's getting nearer and the shops are filling up with all the tinsel and toys.
I have made this card out of Co  ordination card stock in a lovely dark blue  Firstly I ran it through Sue Wilson's checkerboard embossing folder then sprayed it over with Crafters Companion Iridescent spray.






I stamped the bauble from the Creative expressions range and coloured it with promarkers. Next I stamped the poinsettia stamp by Sue Wilson several times onto vellum, embossed the edges with silver embossing powder. I added a small stamped image  with the seniments Peace, Love and Joy.
My first Christmas card and my first posting for a while. Take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you are having problems Carol, injections in the shoulder are so painful I know and I hope the next one gives you some much needed relief. Your card is beautiful, I love that gorgeous bauble and your poinsettia is beautiful! Take care of that shoulder... Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it is really appreciated.